Catherine is an independent, project-based contractor focusing on communications, process optimization, and project/program management. She was born in Indiana, then UNC took her North Carolina, and now she lives in West Philly with her wife (in medical school) and dog.
Catherine worked on projects in London and San Francisco, accelerated through a Blackstone x TechStars bootcamp, published in PlanPhilly, and convened with LGBTQ healthcare leaders with the Tegan and Sara Foundation, among other incredible experiences.
Catherine may be taking on new projects >> contact her.
- Launching a global social learning pilot program, focusing on emerging markets
- Cofounder and CEO, QSPACES for LGBTQ health equity
- Vice President, Cedar Park Neighbors
- IBA Women in Business committee member
- Making the best damn jeans and chore coats
- Running West Philly Resource