I’m into workwear, Complete Streets, and thoughtful design. I daydream, wear a lot of collared shirts, and buy stacks of books.
Here’s what I’m currently working on:
- Cofounder and CEO, QSPACES for LGBTQ health equity
- Vice President, Cedar Park Neighbors
- IBA Women in Business committee member
- Independent, project-based contractor (always looking for social impact projects)
- Visit LinkedIn for a full history
A selection of organizations I’ve worked with:
Jehanne d’Arc, The Maid, yelling across the battlefield, to inspire the French army to win impossible battles at the age of 17, charged as a heretic, sorceress, idolator, apostate, and cross-dresser, burned at the stake at 19. Burning rather than revoke her beliefs.
My confirmation saint and an invisible counselor.
One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.
So here is my digital battlefield.