We are renting a ~200sf room with an attached private bathroom, walk-in closet, and a fireplace (non-working). The sf does not include the bathroom and closet. The room is on the 2nd floor facing 49th St.
Common areas are the kitchen and living area on the 1st floor and the outdoor patio along Hazel St.
- hardwood floors
- a lot of natural light
- laundry room with washer, dryer, and utility sink
- shared kitchen with a dishwasher
- basement for storage
- central heat and AC
- fully furnished house (except for your bedroom)
The rent is $1,000/month all utilities and wifi included.
- Earliest move-in is September 1, 2022.
- We’re open to month-to-month, 6 month, and 12 month leases.
- No pets.
- $1,000 security deposit and 1st month rent needed before move-in.
- We prefer individuals.
Britt and Cat live on the 3rd floor. Cat and Kah (another artist, daytime only) have their studios on the 2nd floor. Britt’s studio is on the 1st floor. It is very much a working, project-oriented house so it can get a little messy with tools and materials. However, we do clean up often and keep things organized. Click here to learn more about Britt, Cat, and Kah.
If you’re interested, please fill out the application at the bottom of this page and we’ll get back to you!