The purpose of a “Now” page is to let you know what I’m focusing on RIGHT NOW, it is a public declaration of my priorities. The Now page is inspired by Derek Sivers.
I am living and working in West Philly with my wife Nic and my dog Tex. We’re dreaming of our perfect backyard space and working to make that happen this spring.
Here’s what I’m focusing on:
- QSPACES – building a website for LGBTQ folks to find, rate, and review healthcare providers
- freelance strategy, design, and research for Johnson & Johnson’s Global Talent Management
- creating exciting adventures and events for TEDxPhiladelphia
- refocusing on the creative tactile projects that make me happy
- taking on small freelance projects to help local businesses market themselves effectively
Last update: June 2017.