The purpose of a “Now” page is to let you know what I’m focusing on RIGHT NOW, it is a public declaration of my priorities. The Now page is inspired by Derek Sivers.
Here’s what I’m focusing on:
- QSPACES – building a website for LGBTQ folks to find, rate, and review healthcare providers
- freelance design + research for Johnson & Johnson’s Global Talent Management
- creating exciting adventures and events for TEDxPhiladelphia
- building community focused on West Philly and LGBTQ issues
- forming an exercise routine that becomes a lifestyle
- joined the Resource Generation to learn how to use my privileges to work towards equitable distribution of wealth, land, and power
- wheel building pottery class at Black Hound Clay Studio – 1st bowl, 10th bowl
- taking on *small* freelance projects
- getting offline and outside
- more writing and documentation
Last update: March 2017.