The purpose of a “Now” page is to let you know what I’m focusing on RIGHT NOW, it is a public declaration of my priorities. The Now page is inspired by Derek Sivers.
I live and work in West Philly with my wife Nic and my dog Tex.
Here’s what I’m focusing on:
- QSPACES – solving the LGBTQ issues. QSPACEShealth.com is now live.
- freelance strategy, design, and research for Johnson & Johnson’s Global Talent Management
- Cedar Park Neighbors board member
- creating exciting adventures and events for TEDxPhiladelphia
- refocusing on the creative tactile projects that make me happy (pottery, denim)
- taking on small freelance projects to help local businesses market themselves effectively (Philly and beyond)
Last update: July 2017.